6896 Powerline Road
This property is located just north of the Sacramento International Airport. We are guests hunting on conservence land – all rules must be strictly followed.
Click the link below for a map to the parking area
From Roseville, head south toward Main St, turn right onto Main St (1.1 mi) continue onto Baseline Rd (9.4 mi) continue onto W Riego Rd (3.1 mi) keep left to stay on W Riego Rd (1.9 mi) turn right onto Powerline Rd (2.5) to parking area
- Park is designated parking area.
- Do not tamper with water control devices.
- Be in your blind a half hour before shoot time in the AM.
- All road other then the road leading to the parking lot are off limits.
- Birds can not be plucked or cleaned on the property.
- Pick up all litter including empty shells. please pack out all trash.
- Dogs must be on a leash in the parking lot and under control at all times.
Be familiar with Federal and State rules and regulations and follow all laws and rules. Please be nice to the cover on the checks and especially around the blind!