7866-8384 Everglade Rd
This is a 4 man blind near the Sutter Wildlife Refuge.
Directions for parking – click link below.
From Roseville – Take Baseline Rd and CA-99 N to Sacramento Ave in Sutter County(26.2 mi), Take Kirkville Rd to CA-113 S (5.1 mi) Take Reclamation Rd to Everglade Rd(8.8 mi) Continue on Everglade Rd to your destination
- Park is designated parking area.
- Do not tamper with water control devices.
- Be in your blind a half hour before shoot time in the AM.
- All road other then the road leading to the parking lot are off limits.
- Birds can not be plucked or cleaned on the property.
- Pick up all litter including empty shells. please pack out all trash.
- Dogs must be on a leash in the parking lot and under control at all times.
Be familiar with Federal and State rules and regulations and follow all laws and rules. Please be nice to the cover on the checks and especially around the blind!
5:00 am - 12:00 pm
Everglade (AM hunt only)
Everglade, Meridian California