2163–2191 Lurline Ave
The Colusa blinds are located in the flyway south of Sacramento and Deleven National wildlife refuges and north of the Colusa National refuge. this property is right across the street from the Colusa sanctuary.
Directions: Clink on the link below.
Blind 1– is a 2 man blind.
Blind 2– is a 4 man blind.
- Park is designated parking area.
- Do not tamper with water control devices.
- Be in your blind a half hour before shoot time in the AM.
- All road other then the road leading to the parking lot are off limits.
- Birds can not be plucked or cleaned on the property.
- Pick up all litter including empty shells. please pack out all trash.
- Dogs must be on a leash in the parking lot and under control at all times.
Be familiar with Federal and State rules and regulations and follow all laws and rules. Please be nice to the cover on the checks and especially around the blind!